Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Expert Advisor|May, 2019–Present
Specialist lead for digital analytics + CRO solutions to multi-team new business creation unit for a top-10 Fortune 100 company, driving analytics strategy across a lean startup environment, working closely with client and internal stakeholders to shape programs and derive actionable insights to hit revenue targets.
- Creating boutique ad-hoc analysis and detailed reporting dashboards for various projects via Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, VWO, and other tracking tools in order to validate stakeholders’ hypotheses on visitor behavior and provide granular breakdowns by any dimensions or metrics and their impact on user movement and project goals
- Performing keyword research towards search engine optimization as well as PPC campaign targeting and strategy, then tracking performance and trends over time
- Working with multiple internal project teams to support analytics efforts; improving and debugging setup / installation; troubleshooting technical bugs; drafting analytics documentation requirements for new projects or updates
- Evaluating other tools (A/B, user journey mapping, web analytics, etc.); becoming the SME on the tool by intensive use and deep-dives into functionality; installation and configuration of the tools (eg, providing scripts and instructions to developers, providing technical support and escalating questions, configuring URLs and IP lists, performance goals, etc.); customization and advanced setup (eg, configuring event capture and segment creation, building out dashboards and reports within the tools, advanced filters deployment, etc.)
Maggiano's Little Italy - Brinker International
Senior Manager of Digital Marketing|Nov, 2017–Feb, 2019
Responsible for strategy and reporting on all digital marketing channels; including the Maggiano's website, national emails, social media content and engagement, and paid search and display advertising.
- Completely rebuilt tracking and analytics to provide cohesive, accurate, and actionable data and insights across a variety of disparate marketing channels, web domains, and physical locations
- Created complex email marketing campaigns, including custom data extensions and automations to manage audience targeting, drip campaigns, and dynamic content
- Provided creative direction and project management for six separate agencies and a number of freelancers to execute campaigns and analyze results
- Successfully carried out multiple large-scale projects requiring months of planning and complex coordination, resulting in significant returns for the brand
- Built a custom, scalable, easily editable survey system capable of capturing real-time guest responses and feedback from their table before they even leave the restaurant
Red Racer Advertising
Digital Marketing Director|
Jan, 2016–Nov, 2017
Oversaw digital marketing campaign strategy, execution, and reporting for all clients, and assisted business development team in creating comprehensive digital marketing roadmap and presenting to potential clients.
- Established internal procedures and documentation for the development, implementation, tracking, and optimization of marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Worked closely with CEO to define standard service offering and methodology, then translated that into a visual presentation to be used in all business development meetings
- Determined primary goals, milestones, and key performance indicators for each client; all of which were continually met or exceeded
Digital Marketing Manager|
Jun, 2015–Nov, 2015
Managed digital marketing strategies including email, social media, SEO and SEM.
- Overhauled tracking systems, from standard GA to GTM, providing total clarity of conversion attribution and ROI
- Implemented cart abandonment and purchase funnel tracking that eventually resulted in a total redesign of purchase experience
- Created long-term content strategy across all channels that allowed design and content teams to operate independently for a year
- Improved communication between teams, departments, and leadership by building more efficient processes and templated assets
VP of Analytics & Optimization|
Nov, 2012–Jun, 2015
Managed a team of developers, analysts, designers, and copywriters to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that were not only effective, but quantifiably so.
- Created a successful process for A/B testing, which involved a full analytics audit, report of testing opportunities and potential return, rigorous empirical test design, execution and management of testing process, and final analysis and recommendations
- Developed enterprise level service offering to provide scalable digital marketing solutions
- Provided strategic leadership to multiple teams across all clients and projects to deliver actionable insights, hit deadlines, and accomplish goals
Lead Copywriter, Content Strategist, SEM Expert|
May, 2010–Nov, 2012
Led content development team in research, writing, and publishing content to improve results and achieve digital marketing goals on a variety of channels, such as search engine rankings, click-through rates on paid advertising, open and click
rates in email, engagement on social media, and website conversions.
- Consistently and quickly created highly effective copy and concepts for clients in a variety of industries
- Personally expanded Switch's range of service offerings and digital marketing capabilities
- Spearheaded many branding projects and digital marketing campaigns