Head of Ecommerce|Jan, 2021–Present
Fully responsible for leading the strategy, planning, implementation, and resulting overall direct to consumer performance for Poo~Pourri, Supernatural Elixirs, and all other companies within Scentsible House of Brands, requiring a depth of knowledge and experience in ecommerce across all key disciplines that drive overall performance including acquisition, CRM, retention, site optimization, UI/UX, merchandising, and web development.
- Provided the leadership, vision and management for all stakeholders including cross functional departments, management, and the in-house team
- Created clarity of roles and short and long terms goals for all team members
- Oversaw day to day management of staff and team deliverables
- Provided management of ongoing reporting systems
- Identified, evaluated and planned revenue, budgets and key KPIs for revenue tracking and forecast
- Created SWOT analyses with resulting prioritization of strategies and initiatives to grow the business across all performance levers, including: acquisition through paid digital advertising; site optimization such as site navigation, consumer pathways, user experience, product merchandising, check out optimization, and back end development; and CRM through email, loyalty programs, subscription, AOV and LTV
- Evaluated digital creative trends and created a process of testing, learning, and implementation that drove KPIs and brand engagement
- Oversaw the DTC strategy and implementation of the digital marketing calendar including brand campaigns, product launches, program launches, and strategic initiatives towards goals and milestones
- Partnered with the creative team to drive overall brand and campaign goals as well as provide media and creative ad requests to support brand and campaign vision.
- Created a continuous loop of media and creative testing and learning to generate plans for ongoing content/messaging optimization
- Provided on-going tracking and analysis of customer on-site behavior through market and competitive analysis as well as regular review and measurement of site analytics
Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Expert Advisor|May, 2019–Jan, 2021
Specialist lead for digital analytics + CRO solutions to multi-team new business creation unit for a top-10 Fortune 100 company, driving analytics strategy across a lean startup environment, working closely with client and internal stakeholders to shape programs and derive actionable insights to hit revenue targets.
- Creating boutique ad-hoc analysis and detailed reporting dashboards for various projects via Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, VWO, and other tracking tools in order to validate stakeholders’ hypotheses on visitor behavior and provide granular breakdowns by any dimensions or metrics and their impact on user movement and project goals
- Performing keyword research towards search engine optimization as well as PPC campaign targeting and strategy, then tracking performance and trends over time
- Working with multiple internal project teams to support analytics efforts; improving and debugging setup / installation; troubleshooting technical bugs; drafting analytics documentation requirements for new projects or updates
- Evaluating other tools (A/B, user journey mapping, web analytics, etc.); becoming the SME on the tool by intensive use and deep-dives into functionality; installation and configuration of the tools (eg, providing scripts and instructions to developers, providing technical support and escalating questions, configuring URLs and IP lists, performance goals, etc.); customization and advanced setup (eg, configuring event capture and segment creation, building out dashboards and reports within the tools, advanced filters deployment, etc.)
Maggiano's Little Italy - Brinker International
Senior Manager of Digital Marketing|Nov, 2017–Feb, 2019
Responsible for strategy and reporting on all digital marketing channels; including the Maggiano's website, national emails, social media content and engagement, and paid search and display advertising.
- Completely rebuilt tracking and analytics to provide cohesive, accurate, and actionable data and insights across a variety of disparate marketing channels, web domains, and physical locations
- Created complex email marketing campaigns, including custom data extensions and automations to manage audience targeting, drip campaigns, and dynamic content
- Provided creative direction and project management for six separate agencies and a number of freelancers to execute campaigns and analyze results
- Successfully carried out multiple large-scale projects requiring months of planning and complex coordination, resulting in significant returns for the brand
- Built a custom, scalable, easily editable survey system capable of capturing real-time guest responses and feedback from their table before they even leave the restaurant
Red Racer Advertising
Digital Marketing Director|
Jan, 2016–Nov, 2017
Oversaw digital marketing campaign strategy, execution, and reporting for all clients, and assisted business development team in creating comprehensive digital marketing roadmap and presenting to potential clients.
- Established internal procedures and documentation for the development, implementation, tracking, and optimization of marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Worked closely with CEO to define standard service offering and methodology, then translated that into a visual presentation to be used in all business development meetings
- Determined primary goals, milestones, and key performance indicators for each client; all of which were continually met or exceeded
Digital Marketing Manager|
Jun, 2015–Nov, 2015
Managed digital marketing strategies including email, social media, SEO and SEM.
- Overhauled tracking systems, from standard GA to GTM, providing total clarity of conversion attribution and ROI
- Implemented cart abandonment and purchase funnel tracking that eventually resulted in a total redesign of purchase experience
- Created long-term content strategy across all channels that allowed design and content teams to operate independently for a year
- Improved communication between teams, departments, and leadership by building more efficient processes and templated assets
VP of Analytics & Optimization|
Nov, 2012–Jun, 2015
Managed a team of developers, analysts, designers, and copywriters to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that were not only effective, but quantifiably so.
- Created a successful process for A/B testing, which involved a full analytics audit, report of testing opportunities and potential return, rigorous empirical test design, execution and management of testing process, and final analysis and recommendations
- Developed enterprise level service offering to provide scalable digital marketing solutions
- Provided strategic leadership to multiple teams across all clients and projects to deliver actionable insights, hit deadlines, and accomplish goals
Lead Copywriter, Content Strategist, SEM Expert|
May, 2010–Nov, 2012
Led content development team in research, writing, and publishing content to improve results and achieve digital marketing goals on a variety of channels, such as search engine rankings, click-through rates on paid advertising, open and click
rates in email, engagement on social media, and website conversions.
- Consistently and quickly created highly effective copy and concepts for clients in a variety of industries
- Personally expanded Switch's range of service offerings and digital marketing capabilities
- Spearheaded many branding projects and digital marketing campaigns